Friday, March 30, 2007

A Blog Transformation

For all eight of you who have purposefully or accidentally viewed this blog, I apologize for the lack of posts upon it. I'm not a blogger. I don't journal. I don't write prose for pleasure. It's just not me. However, I love the idea of using this a connection to anyone who's interested if I'm dead or not. Thus, I have decide on a transformation. Like a wounded phoenix from ashes unknown, I'm returning as a poetic blogger. Blogging the only way I know how, in short, ill-punctuated, seldom-read verse. Note, this is not my way of sharing poetry. I am not some angst filled teen trying to find an outlet. This is just the best way I know how to include others in my life and not feel like it is a chore.
Welcome to the new blog. For those of you who hate poetry, farewell. For those of you who hate bad poetry, farewell. For those of you bored enough to read my rambling thoughts. Bienvenue.

No comments: