Sunday, July 26, 2009

Please Forgive Me

I am aware that the dates of the poems do not match the dates of the postings. THis is because my original plan of one poem a day proved too difficult. I am now offering the best I can with what broken boards and bent nails I have left of the original construction. I hope that before the curtain closes on the happy year of 2009 I'll be able to post once again with truth and honor that follows the proud and punctual. Until then know that my datings are purely organizational, and a fast one is being pulled on no one. I have written a bit while overseas. I hope that the poems that come will offer some interest as well as give small moments of my journey.

1 comment:

Ojos negros said...

sometimes poems doesnt appear everyday.. but .. I can say I like the poems I read here..

Greetings.

Z.